Etude House

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let Your Pink Out - Winners

Remember the LET YOUR PINK OUT event I posted on my blog in August. It was the event where you could get a 50% discount on the new Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Etude Pink by posting a photo of a pink item you own. Lots of princesses participated and every single one got a 50% discount. Now they have chosen 10 of those participants to receive a special gift too. And I can't believe it, but I am also one of the lucky 10!!! :D



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, ETUDE HOUSE!!! ^^ <3

I logged in to the ETUDE HOUSE website yesterday to check what's new and I saw my name in the list of the 10 winning princesses. Wow, that really really made my day ^^ What an amazing surprise :)

The prize was supposed to be the Princess Happy Ending nail polish, but Etude House has changed that to the Play Therapy Wash Off Pack - Brightening Up. And I received mine on the same day I saw the results. ^^

Here it is:



I haven't tried it out yet, but I will, today! ^^ I am so excited. I'll post a review after I've tried it for a couple of times. And if you want, you can get it at ETUDE HOUSE store fore 8.000krw (8$).

I think more about this wash off pack, I am just excited to have won anything at all :) You see, it is definitely worth participating in Etude House events. It seems impossible to win, when they only pick 10 princesses out of hundreds participating, but obviously it IS possible ^^

Yay, so happy!

I LOVE ETUDE HOUSE!!! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Vyfat 120 MG Capsule assists with treating heftiness and forestalls the difficulties of being overweight like diabetes, hypertension, and different significant issues. It additionally improves your certainty by helping you get in shape and upgrades your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete