Etude House

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

20~50% SWEET SALE!!!

http://www.etude.co.kr/event.do?method=view_new&bbsCd=ET&OnGoing=Y&bltnCntSeq=933

10.9. - 13.9. SALE!!!

ALSO AVAILABLE for WORLDWIDE ORDERS!!!

Starting from today and till the end of Saturday ETUDE HOUSE items are on SALE!!!

Except for the NEW ARRIVAL items, ALL products are at least 20% off!!! A lot of them are 30% off, some 40% and some even 50% OFF!!!

Shopping directly on ETUDE HOUSE homepage only allows orders in Korea, but Sweet Sale is also available on Korean online shopping malls that deliver worldwide, such as Gmarket! (Don't worry, it's all in English.)

Visit ETUDE HOUSE's G-market Shop and check it out! ^^


Happy shopping! ;)

1 comment:

  1. It IS awesome! :) And the best part is, if you are a VIP member, you get another 10% discount! :D I shouldn't be spending money right now actually, but I couldn't resist so... I bought Super Collagen Multi Stick for 6000krw instead of 10000krw (30% sale + 10% vip discount) and Shea Butter Nutrifull Cream for 11000krw instead of 22000krw (50% off). I will post photos as soon as I get my order :)

    ReplyDelete