Etude House

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Free Gifts from My Pink Etude Blog?

Last time when I posted a blog about my order, I got an idea about giving out some gifts every now and then. Especially in situations where I have two or more of the same items.

Last time I got another ETUDE HOUSE summer blanket, so I have two now. These blankets are not available for sale, but you can get them by participating in different events. However, most of these events are only available for princesses living in Korea.

Therefore, I was going to give one of my pink summer blankets to one of the princesses who don't live in Korea and would like to have it. ^^

Of course, I would need at least 10 subscribers or 10 people who read my blog regularly for this. ^^ Since I just started writing my blog less than a week ago, I doubt I have 10 readers ;) I might be wrong though.

Post a comment if you read my blog and tell me if you like this idea. If there are enough people interested I'll make my own simple event and give out my pink summer blanket :) Otherwise this would have to wait until my blog become a tiny bit more popular lol
Also you're welcome to subscribe ^^

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!


4 comments:

  1. oooohhh...uauuu...I am participating in this event of trying to get free blanket from you :) When I read your blog regarding free gifts mentioning the pink blanket I said to myself: If I was able to order or be a member of etude house I would buy something just to get this blanket :) I am crazy about blankets. I can't watch TV in the evening if I am not under my blanket :) I think this is a very nice gesture from you...I hope I will be the only interested in the blanket...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you probably ARE the only one interested :D
      I like making people happy so it's no problem for me to give out things I don't need or buy some non-expensive etude house products and give those out (I can't afford to offer anything expensive at the moment, since I don't have a job...).

      Delete
    2. I think that it is not important how expensive the gift is! The most important is, that perosn who gives it out feels good about. I am also very happy if I can give things I don't need to others for who I know those things will make them happy :) ...

      Delete