Etude House

Friday, September 12, 2014

My Order

I received my order today - yay!

I didn't spend too much, but this is what I got:

  • 1 Shea Butter Nutrifull Cream for 11.000krw (original price: 22.000krw)
  • 1 Moistfull Super Collagen Multi Stick for 6.000krw (original price: 10.000krw)

It is definitely worth buying things on sale. I just saved 15.000krw!!!



First the Super Collagen Multi Stick

The Moistfull Super Collagen collection came out this year, so it's still pretty new. The collection includes cream, essence, multi stick, eye cream, mask sheet etc. The sale is still on till tomorrow evening and if you buy the cream or eye cream you get 30% discount (40% for VIP members) AND a cute Etude House camper bag!

http://www.etude.co.kr/product.do?method=view&prdCd=105004076


I ordered the multi stick, so I didn't get the bag :'( But that's okay :)
Since this collection is still rather new, you can get a sample for only 2.000krw (2$)! The sample box or the First Tiral Kit as it is called includes:
  •  25ml of essence
  • 10ml of cream
  • 5g of CC cream

And it looks like this:



I also got this kit for myself, but still haven't tried it out lol Obviously I have too much cosmetics as it is, but I can't resist myself... I always want more :D Well I decided to get the multi stick, since my skin is always quite dry. You have to apply it on your face before your moisturizing cream. You do this in the morning and evening. Also you can apply it again any time during the day when you feel the need to. And this is one of the reasons I ordered it. It is practical, it's small so it fits easily in your bag and you can use it whenever your skin feels dry again. And it smells really nice too. I have a feeling this will be really great to have in winter when my skin feel even more dry.



Anyway I'll try it out and I'll let you know about it after I've been using for a while.

Also, this is again a part where I would make a small event and give out Moistfull Super Collagen First Trial Kit to one of my blog readers (if I had any lol) I guess I'll have to wait with these gifting ideas for a while. Unless there are at least 5 people interested - in this case please let me know in a comment.

Okay, the second thing I got is the Shea Butter Nutrifull cream - 60ml that comes together with 20ml of Sleeping pack :) I've been using the Shea Butter Nutrifull eye cream for a while and this year I got a Shea Butter Skin Care Kit for free at one of my purchases in the Etude House Store.



I've been using it for a while and I love it. There's 10ml of cream, 10ml of essentializer and 20ml of sleeping pack. It feels great on the skin, but I mostly love the smell. It smells amazing!!! Anyway I've been using this kit for a while and I decided to finally get the cream. And here it is:



I am really happy with my order. I would love to write more about the Nutrifull collection, but I might write a review on it separately since I don't really have time to do it right now.
Anyway, the sale is still on till tomorrow night so hurry and order online! :)


5 comments:

  1. I would like to have this trial kit...I am your top of the pops blog reader!!!! Don't wait with gifting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha my top of the pops reader :D Yes you are lol Let's wait a bit longer and if no one else comments on this, I guess the Trial Kit goes to you :)

      Delete
  2. the super collagen one? I haven't tried it yet, but I did try out the multi stick and it is amazing!!! i LOVE it!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, the multi stick feels amazing! I should write a review on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vyfat 120 MG Capsule is an antiobesity preparation that helps in diminishing the weight of corpulent patients. Take this medicine with every dinner containing fat. Legitimate diet and exercise are important to control weight. Multivitamins are suggested while taking this preparation.

    ReplyDelete